Wednesday 22 October 2014

Gym is me time :)

I had a spare hour after work tonight so popped up the gym. Decided to leave cardio again because my chest is still feeling wheezy. So tonight was arm and upper back night. I didn't think I was making any progress but with good lighting I've starting to notice a little definition. I have been mainly working my arms and upper back using cable machines and free weights. This enables me to engage a greater range of muscles through greater control.

My motivation now is to be toned and slender for my works Christmas night out!!! Small Goals....... 

Tonight consisted of:
 
Assisted chin ups
Lateral raises
Front raises
Lat pull down
Bent over row
Then with kettle bell 
Single arm row
Hammer bicep curls
Then with Dumbbells
Triceps kick backs

 



No comments:

Post a Comment