Thursday 9 October 2014

Morning workout

I had a little time before work today so jumped in the gym for a cheeky quick workout. I was in there about 40 mins and worked my arms and shoulders on the cable machine. This is one of my favourite peices of equipment in the gym, there is so many different areas of your body you can focus on. The cable means you have resistance in both directions yet you still have to control your movement via the cable. This means your core and assisting muscles play a big part in your workout too.  

I recommend this YouTube page to subscribe to if your new to this. She is very inspiring and instructs clearly especially if you new to this. 
On the cable machine at the gym I tend to focus on my shoulders (delts), triceps, biceps and my lats ( back ). While doing all my exercises my core has to be engaged too. 
This week I upped the weight and dropped the reps down to 8. 


Wee selfie on the cable machine while in the gym..... While no one is looking

No comments:

Post a Comment