Monday 6 October 2014

Jackson Reece "Kinder by Nature" herbal baby wipes


This is my first product review and hopefully will be the start of many more. I thought my first product should be something I truly believe in and use on an everyday basis. 
These wipes are my favourite right now, they are at the higher end of the baby wipe price market. Available at many supermarkets averaging around £2.00 but I tend to stock up when they are on offer. I purchased these at a third off £1:33, so have stocked up. Also available on line but can cost up to £3.85 per packet. 
I discovered these after my daughter had started potty training. She began to complain she was sore down below so I took her to the doctors. I was told to stop all soap products and toilet/ baby wipes. I felt she wasn't clean, so looked into a natural product I could use to clean her. 
These are called " Kinder by Nature" which state they are 
•natural herbal baby wipes 
•100% alcohol and paraben free
•Organic ingredients and hypoallergenic 



These are fab and have been using them for the last 6 months. I have even taken a packet into nursery for her to use. 
Unlike many baby wipes these are full of moisture containing a blend of organic tea tree oil, aloe Vera and aromatherapy essential oil of yang ylang. There are 64 wipes in a packet and each wipe is biodegradable and compostable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment