Sunday 19 October 2014

Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity


Currently been using Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine wash but felt the consistency of the gel didn't spread well over my face. So I thought I would try something new, from my current favourite brand. They had two face washes and decided to go for the newer of the two. Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity, 3 in 1 daily detox with super fruit. 
It has a fragrance of clean freshness and consistency of loose gel with pink gel micro beads.  It says you need a grape size measure but I felt this was far too much. I would you half the size for good coverage. Initially I thought it smelt like refresher sweets with a hint of fruit. Once lathered into face you feel a slight menthol tingle high really awakes and freshens your skin. My face felt clean and smooth after and I following this with Soap & Glory Drama clean 5in1 micellar cleansing water (review soon). Overall a good product, as always with Soap & Glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment