Wednesday 8 October 2014

Fortunes told

So last week me and a friend decided to visit a psychic centre, recommend by a friend. I decided to have my tarot cards read as it had been a long time since I had a reading. 
I was pleasantly surprised how accurate he was, firstly mentioning about I am lonely for periods of time. I do feel this when my partner works abroard, which the psychic did pick up on. At times I do really become homesick, missing my parents, sister and her children. 
Another subject he touched on was the loss of our baby a couple of months ago. He did say he saw us with two children one girl and one boy. There were so many questions I forgot to ask but I did asked him about education, and if I would return to it in the future,  as I was hopeful I would go back to university. He didn't see university but did see me obtain skills and qualifications via learning  within a new job. 
There were lots of other areas that he did touch on, including marriage, living abroard. So only time will tell......

No comments:

Post a Comment