Sunday 12 October 2014

Not enough minutes in the day

Since having my daughter the weight hasn't been so easy to maintain as before. But the best workout I found that helped me get back in shape was Metafit. 30 minutes of your busy day is all you need. The actual routine can vary between 16-20 mins of pretty much non stop exercise. I found this a great class to fit in after dinner time before I fatigued for the evening. Plus it gave my partner no option but to bath the wee one. (Which is something he would never volunteer for without "nagging").
I did my class this morning so it didn't disrupt our family weekend. I like the fact you can choose your intensity and there are varied options for wether your a novice or experienced. This helped me shift the last stubborn 3 kg of baby weight. 
I see on many of the mother chat forums that diets seem to be most options and I wish I could convince them 30 mins 3 times a week could make the positive changes to their bodies they need. I couldn't imagine dieting with a wee one. I needed sugar and carbs all the time because I was so sleep deprived. I also find time away for myself is precious and it's nice just to be me for that moment. Gym time is me time....

No comments:

Post a Comment