Thursday 16 October 2014

Feeling under the weather

Since coming back from Majorca 6 weeks ago I've been feeling a little run down. Mainly symptoms of cold, cough and tiredness. But my cough has gone on in various forms for about six weeks.
So I went to the doctor and explained how my chest is tight etc and he thinks I might have Asthma. This was a total surprise to me and I hadn't even thought of it. So I am now trying out the inhaler as and when, but not feeling the positive effects. I'm still coughing morning, noon and night. 
The rubbish thing about this, is that I've not been training at the gym because I can't breath which leads me to feeling tired and then I eat rubbish carbs. Need to snap out of it as I want to be looking great for the Christmas party!! 
Only 4 more weeks left if work!!! 
I looked in to getting some barocca and by luck we had been given in work some free samples of Emergency-C.

 A supplement of energy release and immunity support. So I grabbed a weeks worth and now I'm going to try them out and see if the work. 
It includes vitamins B12 and B6 for energy release. Vitamin C, D and zinc help support your immune system. 
I've also read that zinc helps fertility!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment