Monday 6 April 2015

Its a girl!!!

ISo last week was our 20 week milestone.  Which meant baby scan!!!!! Again I felt so anxious coming up to this date, as I hadn't felt baby kick much.  Unlike my first which became noticeable as early as 14 weeks.
But as soon as baby came up in the screen you could clearly see the womb acrobats going on. It's such a strange thing to see all that movement happening inside you but you cannot feel it. 
A full scale inspection of baby was done, no part was left. Brain, heart, limbs, stomach, bladder and kidneys were just some of the areas we were blessed to see. 
While they were looking at the bladder area, I noticed the genitalia. At that moment I knew buy kept it to myself...., just incase I was wrong. Once all the necessaries were done they asked if we wanted to know the sex. Without hesitation we said yes, it would drive crazy not knowing. 
On this occasion it was a quick confident answer 'your having a healthy little girl'
So my guess from both scans and gut instinct were correct! 
The future is exciting and Layla  is beginning to understand more. I can keep all the clothes, blankets and bedding we have. It will be lovely to see her wear the wee items layla used to wear. 
I cannot wait to meet her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment