Tuesday 9 December 2014

.......and another one!!

So that's another good friend that's pregnant. I am so happy for her and her husband. It brings a closer connection in friendship. There is nothing better than being in the 'Mummy Club' 
I love having the opportunity to help and give any advice. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I knew very few people with children. But most of the friends I have in my life now are parents. 
One if my friends is due the same week in February as the one I lost, I'm not sure how I will feel at that point. Otherwise I'm doing ok. Happy to be around babies and pregnancy but I sometimes feel why was it so easy for everyone else. 
We have been trying now for one and a half years with only one pregnancy. So I am becoming anxious now and every month I get my period I feel so disheartened. It hard work physically and emotionally constantly trying to concieve

No comments:

Post a Comment